Rebuilt 5.3 GM GMC Chevy Cylinder Head 243 Casting Number LS2 LS6 (No Core Charge)
One (1) Complete cylinder head with springs and valves, ready to install. If you want to buy a pair of heads simply choose “Quantity 2” Complete disassembly and thorough cleaning via hot tank & pressure tested to confirm casting integrity
– New valve stem seals installed on all our heads & all valve guides are replaced with new ones as necessary.
– Valve job Performed with all required angles & vacuum tested seals to ensure perfect compression.
– PCD milled to ensure a super smooth finish. (PCD stands for Polycrystalline Diamond, and is best for aluminum heads).
– CBN milled to ensure a super smooth finish. (CBN stands for Cubic Boron Nitride and is best for cast-iron heads).
– All necessary parts are cleaned and inspected before final assembly to meet AERA specifications.
****CHECK FOR PROPER PHYSICAL MATCH BEFORE PURCHASING. WE HAVE PROVIDED SEVERAL PICTURES TO HELP YOU DO SO.